Certificates & Procure
REQUIREMENTS FOR A NOTICE OF THE BIRTH OF A CHILD BORN OUTSIDE ZIMBABWE
- Completed B.D. 3 form
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of parents’ Birth Certificates
- Copy of parents’ Zimbabwe national ID cards
- Copy of parents’ expired passports: pages 1-5 of big-type passport or last page of new-type passport (or police report for lost passport)
- Copy of parents’ marriage certificate
P.S.Prior to submission to the Embassy of Zimbabwe, any documents obtained outside Zimbabwe must be authenticated by the courts or countries of origin and sealed at the Home Offices of the respective countries.
- Euro 2,00 payable to Embassy of Zimbabwe.
- Processing is done while you wait.
- Send authenticated form and documents to a relative in Zimbabwe, who will then apply on your behalf at the Registrar of Births in Harare. The fee is US 50,00.
APPLICATION FOR POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
After completing form 137 and the Finger-Print form (have your fingerprints taken at your local police station), bring your documents with a fee of Euro 15,00 Processing is done while you wait.
- Deposit US$75.00 into the Officer Commanding Criminal Investigation Department, Standard Chartered Bank, Highlands Branch, Zimbabwe – tel. 263-4-746046/746638/746618/746007, fax: 263-4-746636 – Swift Code SCBLZWHXXX, Account No. 0100216046400
Attach the telegraphic slip to the form 137 and the Finger-Print form and forward to:
Criminal Records Office
P.O. Box 8125
2. Or send the Finger-Print form to your relative in Zimbabwe, who will then submit the application and payment for you in person.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SHIPPING REMAINS OF A ZIMBABWEAN NATIONAL TO ZIMBABWE
1. Copy of Death certificate
2. Copy of Post-mortem report
3. Copy of Embalming certificate
4. Copy of Non-infectious diseases certificate
5. Copy of Permit to repatriate remains
6. Copy of Zimbabwean passport (pp. 1-5 for old-type passport, last page for new-type passport)
7. Send the above documents to a funeral parlour in Zimbabwe or to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Zimbabwe for collection by the funeral parlour.
8. Processing time: while you wait on the spot.
9. Original documents cited above to be sent with the remains.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A TEMPORARY TRAVEL DOCUMENT
- Completed P1(A) and P34 forms
- Copy of Birth Certificate**
- Copy of Zimbabwe ID Card**
- Copy of expired passport: pages 1-5 of old-type passport or last page of new-type passport (or police report for lost passport)**
- Proof of pending passport application (copy of receipt issued within 6 months of TTD application)
- Copy of confirmed itinerary (flight must be direct to Zimbabwe)
- Two passport photos (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm, white background, black shirt, no eyeglasses, no jewelry, natural hair tied back, face front with both ears visible)
- TTD cost is Euro 35,00
- Processing is done while you wait if you have an appointment
**For nationals in custody pending deportation by US Authorities, submit ORIGINAL ZIMBABWE PASSPORT, NATIONAL I.D., or BIRTH CERTIFICATE for them to be issued with an TTD.**
- Hits: 7382